I ordered a portable motion-activated light fixture.When I opened the package I discovered that the box was already open; in fact it actually had cut open with a sharp blade across the front.

The bubble wrap that was supposed to protect the item had just been shoved inside the box. In other words, they sent me someone else's returned item. Called customer service and talked to an operator who was very difficult to understand. "We're sorry for any inconvenience" doesn't cut it with me.

I've included a photo, where you can see what the box looked like when it arrived.First and last time I'll buy from Carol Wright Gifts.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carol Wright Gifts and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carol Wright Gifts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Carol Wright Gifts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carol Wright Gifts?

Comments