I was going through the Carol Wright gift catalog and was not pleased when I got to page 26,27,48 and 49. In between the pages for household items, comfort toe wraps, incontinent aids and kids toys were sex toy items.

REALLY!!!!! I know these items are out there and people who want these things know where to go to buy them...I just didn't think in this particular type catalog they would be a hot seller. My grandkids go through these catalogs marking things they would like for me to order.

There are places where this type of items can be advertised for sale I just didn't think Carol Wright catalog was the appropriate choice. I have notified Carol Wright that I do not want their trashy catalog sent to my home anymore....

Product or Service Mentioned: Carol Wright Gifts Catalogue.

Reason of review: items listed in catalog .

Preferred solution: Stop sending my the catalogs.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 12.

Comments

I totally agree with the consumer's complaint re sex toys advertised in a "home" type catalog! I tear them out when I see them because I feel they need to be in another specific catalog, NOT Carol Wright's!

I recently posted a similar complaint. Apparently, they have gotten away with this because postal regulations don't cover if there's only a few pages.

I called Customer Service today and complained and also wrote to them on their website. Makes me puke.

I totally agree.

#1421941

I agree completely. A household gift catalog is not the place for these types of ads